When in need of change, contact our furniture reconfiguration experts
and let us do all the work
GImoversuae, professional office furniture Reconfiguration begins long before when a team member ever moves a piece of furniture. First, our experienced GImoversuae manager sits with you to develop a plan, including all aspects of the location, product, and schedule.
Once the plan is in right place, our manager assembles the suitable team for the job – each member is highly-skilled with applicable training in all manufacturer’s specifications.
Our manager coordinates the office furniture installation, taking into account project schedule, corridor and elevator access, loading zones and staging areas. The installation team carries out the plan through your expectations by protecting floor and wall surfaces, accommodating employees in the area, and setting the installation to spec.
Our work is not fulfilled until all the furniture is level, adjusted, and cleaned by our craftsman.
Our office furniture installation team is available at your doorstep to handle all types of reconfiguration requests ranging from minor moves to entire relocations.
Large or small, just a call away. Tell us the need and time to be completed and we’ll take care of it from there.
Common reasons for office reconfiguration:
- Accommodate new employees
- Eliminate unwanted space after economizing
- Improve workflow/productivity
- Adapt to structural changes
- Support a new business model
- Replace obsolete furniture
- Capitalize on space saved by modern technology
- Benefits of reconfiguration
- Value-added productivity = greater productivity and improved profitability
- Better communication and teamwork
- Enriched image
- More tractability